You’re invited to the Diocese of Camden’s first annual Respect Life Mass on Tuesday, January 22, at 12:05 pm at Camden’s Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
We’ll be having this Mass for a few reasons:
- To mark the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, which assured abortion’s legality in practically all circumstances;
- To stand in solidarity with those traveling to Washington, DC for the March for Life;
- To pray for all of those who have lost their lives to abortion;
- To pray for all mothers and children, especially those living in material poverty;
- To stand together as a faith community opposed to abortion and in support of families;
- To pray for the strength to build a culture of life and dignity in which ALL human life is cherished and protected, from conception until natural death and every moment in between.
Please join us for this special Mass. Event flyer is below. Please email Mike (michael [dot] laskey [at] camdendiocese [dot] org) for an electronic copy to print and distribute.